1. I LOVE gardening. Going out to the garden to pull weeds is relaxing for me. I’ve always had a love for fresh veggies and I've had fun learning to freeze vegetables for winter. Canning is on my future goal list.
2. Cows are my favorite animal. I know it’s weird but I grew up with them and love that they are giant animals with the personality of a puppy.
3. Being outdoors is a necessity for me. I need fresh air and Vitamin D to survive! Boating, kayaking, sledding, and 4-wheeling are some of our favorite family activities.
4. I think it’s fun running power tools. I started off making woodcraft projects but have advanced to a bench and a table. I still have a lot to learn (measuring correctly and learning to make things level) but I’m always up for DIY Projects especially in the winter.
5. Mommy days are my all time favorite. I try my hardest to have one day out of the week to spend with my kids (Carson is 6 and Piper is 2). We love to go to the library, have picnics at the park, go to the lake or just lounge at home. It’s our day to have fun and enjoy each other's company.
6. I talk waaaay too much (Carson is always telling me to not talk when we go into a store) I can’t help it, I LOVE getting to know people and catching up.
7. I love all things health-related, anything that is going to naturally help me feel my best I want to give it a try. It's amazing how much food affects your mood and behavior.
8. I love to exercise daily. Whether it's cardio, a run or yoga there aren't to many days out of the month I skip.
9. I love marketing and all things business.
10. I love positive uplifting podcasts and most intertwine business.
Now that you know about me I want to hear from you. :) Email me and tell me something about you or your family.